|Description – Below are the topics for your reflection. Please follow the directions carefully
|I. Assessment of the Community Setting (neighborhood):
Description and characteristics of the geographical community
(Examples of data sources: City of Chicago, Census Data, lakecountyil.gov, city-data.com, dnainfo.com, neighborhood website, etc.)
● Demographics – Ex: Population, age, gender, ethnicity, race, etc.
● Socioeconomic status – Ex: Education, employment, annual household income, etc.
● Government and Politics – Ex: City, local, etc.
● Crime and Violence
● Organizations, Civic Groups & Employers present (major ones)
● Community Assets to support health –
● Community assets that promote health
● Community Needs that create barriers to health
(Identify any gaps between the assets and needs including social and cultural barriers)
● How do you view your role at the site? What do you see as your main
contribution to the site?
● How does your community site affect the health of the community and
ultimately the health of the population of the US?
● What are the benefits of being a part of your community site?
|II. Community Health Challenge Diagnosis and Plan
Based on the mission of the community partner site and at least one of their ongoing programs, describe what health challenge they are attempting to address?
Choose at least 2 topics below
● What Healthy People 2030 Topic and Objective does the community partner address through their mission? Identify at least one.
● Briefly describe at least one program or intervention that the community partner implements to address the bullet points above.
o How does this intervention promote the health of the community and address the above identified health pattern?
o How does it attempt to reach the HP2020 objective?
● Which elements of the Health Belief Model does the community partner attempt to address? Justify your answer.
|III. Graduate Level Writing:
● APA format and style, including introduction and conclusion , spelling, grammar, punctuation
● Minimum of 5 pages, not including title or reference page
● Minimum of 3 scholarly articles (journal articles, no .com websites)
● Integration of course content
● Evidence-based references cited (these should be data-based and/or peer reviewed)
● Professional, creative, and engaging writing
Community Service Volunteer Reflection On Yemsrach Evangelical Church
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Nursing Experts .org only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Nursing Experts .org are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Nursing Experts .org is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: Nursing Experts .org, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.