Analyzing an Ethical DecisionIn your role, as an advanced practice nurse, you will encounter several situations that will require your ability to make sound judgments and practice decisions for the safety and well-being of individuals, families, and communities. There may not be a clear cut answer of how to address the issue, but your ethical decision making must be based on evidenced based practice, and what is good, right, and beneficial for patients. You will encounter patients who do not hold your values, but you must remain professional and unbiased in the care you provide to all patients regardless of their sociodemographic and ethnic/racial background. You must be prepared to critically analyze ethical situations, and develop an appropriate plan of action. For this Assignment, you will review the literature and discover the various ethical dilemmas advanced practice nurses encounter and how these issues are typically addressed in your state.To prepare:· Review literature for moral/ethical issues encountered by advanced practice nurses in clinical practice.· Select an article that was published within the last five years.By Day 7 Write a two page paper that answers the following questions:Summarize the moral/ethical issue in the article (no more than 1 paragraph)Describe the moral and ethical dilemmas surrounding the issue Analyze the ethical issue and compare them to the State Health Laws and Regulations in your state (OHIO)Outline the process of ethical decision making you would use to address this ethical dilemma References Buppert, C. (2015). Resolving ethical dilemmas. In Nurse Practitioner’s Business Practice and Legal Guide (5th ed.) (479 – 487). Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett. Hamric, A. B., Hanson, C. M., Tracy, M. F., & O’Grady, E. T. (2014). Ethical decision making. In Advanced Practice Nursing: An Integrative Approach (5th ed.) (328 – 354). St. Louis, MO: Elsevier Saunders Kaplan, C. (2008). Ethical Dilemmas. Advance Healthcare Network. Retrieved fromhttp://nurse-practitioners-and-physician-assistants.advanceweb.com/Article/Ethical-Dilemmas-2.aspx MidlevelU: The Online Hub for Midlevels. (2013, January 14). Should Providers Treat Their Friends and Family? [Blog post]. Retrieved from http://midlevelu.com/blog/should-providers-treat-their-friends-and-family Media: HEAT Inc., Health Education & Training. (2010, May 12). Ethical Issues In Nursing — Commitment: Patients, Professionalism, and Boundaries. Retrieved fromhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtuanLybaZs Buppert, C. (2004). Can NPs prescribe for family members or themselves? Medscape. Retrieved from http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/478418
Describe the moral and ethical dilemmas surrounding the issue
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Nursing Experts .org only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Nursing Experts .org are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Nursing Experts .org is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: Nursing Experts .org, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.