Managed care has become an integral part of the U.S. health care system in the past several decades and has redefined health care and how it is readily accessed.For this discussion, select and respond to one of the two managed care issues listed below. Provide short answers to the questions posed within each issue.Issue 1:Define managed care. Be sure to include the various types of managed care programs available.Discuss the ethical and legal issues that have arisen out of managed care, especially as it relates to the Employment Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) and Standards of Care (SOC), both internal and external.Discuss how these issues have had an impact on nursing practice in the private and public health care systems.Issue 2:Discuss the intent and provisions of the Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act (EMTALA) and its implications on health care delivery systems, such as hospitals and emergency departments, and managed care organizations.Provide an overview of key court decisions involving EMTALA, and discuss how these decisions have impacted the health care delivery system and nursing practice.Your initial post is to be about 150 words, referenced with at least one APA formatted reference.
Discuss the intent and provisions of the Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act (EMTALA) and its implications on health care delivery systems, such as hospitals and emergency departments, and managed care organizations.
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Nursing Experts .org only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Nursing Experts .org are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Nursing Experts .org is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: Nursing Experts .org, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.