The purpose of this assignment is toCommunicate your understanding of the importance of quality information in everyday nursing practice,Discuss the roles and responsibilities of a Nursing Information Expert, andArticulate how the professional nurse uses information or data in everyday practice to improve outcomes.Course OutcomesThis assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcomes.CO #1: Describe patient-care technologies as appropriate to address the needs of a diverse patient population. (PO #1)CO #4: Investigate safeguards and decision-making support tools embedded in patient care technologies and information systems to support a safe practice environment for both patients and healthcare workers. (PO #4)CO #8: Discuss the value of best evidence as a driving force to institute change in delivery of nursing care. (PO #8)PointsThis assignment is worth a total of 250 points.Due DateThis assignment, Interview with a Nursing Information Expert, is due at the end of Week 6. Submit your completed Interview, using the Interview Form, to the basket in the Dropbox by Sunday, 11:59 p.m. mountain time. Post questions to the weekly Q A Forum. Contact your instructor if you need additional assistance.See the Course Policies regarding late assignments. Failure to submit your paper to the Dropbox on time will result in a deduction of points.Directions1. Download the NR361 Interview Form from Doc Sharing. It is found under the Week 6 Interview link.2. Select your interviewee and schedule an interview. This individual must be a registered nurse. Job titles of RNs who may be considered include but, are not limited to, Nursing Clinical Information Manager, Super User, Director/Manger Clinical Education, Chief Information Officer, Quality Assurance or Performance Improvement Nurse, Nurse Informaticist, Telenursing Specialist, Nurse Abstractor, Case Manager, Compliance Nurse. If you have any concerns about whether the RN is suitable for this assignment, contact your instructor BEFORE you schedule the interview.3. Review all questions (areas of inquiry) on the Interview Form located in Doc Sharing PRIOR to conducting the interview. You may print the form and take it with you to the interview.4. Note that there are five (5) Required Questions to ask the RN.5. Note that there are four (4) Optional Questions. You need to select only ONE of them to ask the RN.6. Note that there are two (2) Follow-Up Questions that must be answered by YOU.Prior to conducting your interview, review two scholarly resources. These resources should guide your understanding of the RNs role and responsibilities or make you more knowledgeable about GIGO, interprofessional communication, or other key concepts in the questions that you may not fully understand. For example, if your interviewee is a Telenurse, you would want to review information on this specialty. If you do not know what GIGO means, look it up.7. Conduct your interview. The length of your interview will vary but should not exceed one hour.8. Submit the form to the Dropbox prior to the deadline outlined above.
Discuss the roles and responsibilities of a Nursing Information Expert, andArticulate how the professional nurse uses information or data in everyday practice to improve outcomes.
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Nursing Experts .org only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Nursing Experts .org are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Nursing Experts .org is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: Nursing Experts .org, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.