Mobile Computing in Healthcare SummaryWrite a 1,000–1,500-word summary. An institution will be implementing smartphone technology to improve patient care delivery. Discuss the types of applications that should be allowed for point of need information for decision-making in practice. Review at least five applications and discuss the risks and benefits of the applications. Discuss the needed security precautions.Please be creative and include pictures, links to articles, or interesting videos. At least 5 current (less than 3 years) references are required Please see guidelines and expectations on course outline for full assignment explanation.Grading RubricCritical ElementPoints PossiblePeer Review10Introduction of assigned topic, background, and current state of the science (use peer reviewed articles, web sites, and text to build this section) 50Implications for nursing practice and research20Actively leading discussion board-daily response required with a general summation on Sunday.10Correct APA formatting throughout, proper grammar, punctuation, word choice, spelling, and reference page with at least five sources10 Total100 Textbook: Sewell, J. & Thede, L. (2016). Informatics and Nursing: Opportunities and Challenges (5th ed.). Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health, Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins.
Discuss the types of applications that should be allowed for point of need information for decision-making in practice.
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Nursing Experts .org only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Nursing Experts .org are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Nursing Experts .org is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: Nursing Experts .org, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.