Large…small…Urban…rural…For profit…non–profit…Acute care…primary care Teaching organization…research facility Myriad characteristics influence the experiences of patients, nurses, and others in any health care setting. In addition to the factors noted above, the mission, vision, and values that guide an organization, as well as an institution’s commitments to patient care, teaching, and/or research, warrant significant consideration.As a nurse leader–manager, it is helpful to look at all of these aspects, especially as they relate to strategic planning and the sustainability of the organization. To that end, for this Discussion you compare multiple aspects of two organizations and consider the implications for nursing. In addition, you will apply a Strategic Planning tool, such as SWOT or Balanced Scorecard, or Six Sigma principles to establish one realistic goal or objective consistent with the mission of the organization.To PrepareReview the information in the Learning Resources regarding strategic planning; types of organizations; organizational commitments to patient care, teaching, and/or research; and the mission, vision, and values of organizations.Using the Internet, research various health care organizations (including those with which you are already familiar) that differ in focus, commitment, and mission, vision, and values. For the purposes of this Discussion, select two organizations with significant differences.Compare information about the two organizations. Based on the information presented in the Learning Resources, how do they differ?What are some possible implications of these differences for various stakeholders (e.g., nursing administration, patients, and community)? What does this mean for nursing’s role within each organization?Identify a goal or objective based on a strategic planning tool, such as SWOT or Balanced Scorecard, or Six Sigma consistent with the mission of the organization.By Day 3Post and Contrast two differing health care organization’s mission, vision, and values, and describe at least two potential implications of these distinctions for stakeholders of each organization. Explain how this informs the focus for nursing, noting the role that nursing administration plays in supporting and fulfilling the mission, vision, and values, and organizational strategies. Write a goal or objective, based on a strategic planning tool, such as SWOT, Balanced Scorecard, or Six Sigma consistent with the mission of one of the organizations. Marquis, B. L., & Huston, C. J. (2015). Leadership roles and management functions in nursing: Theory and application (8th ed.). Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins. Note: This textbook is also used in NURS 6053 and NURS 6241 Chapter 7, “Strategic and Operational Planning” Chapter 12, “Organizational Structure”Read a sample of articles from the following resources. Choose at least one that focuses on Balanced Scorecard or SWOT. You might also want to explore the concepts of Lean operation and Six Sigma.Abraham, M., & Moretz, J. (2012). Implementing patient– and family–centered care: Part I–Understanding the challenges. Pediatric Nursing, 38(1), 44–47.Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.Daly, R. (2014). Building blocks for organizational change. Healthcare Financial Management: Journal of the Healthcare Financial Management Association, 68(5), 68–73.Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
Explain how this informs the focus for nursing, noting the role that nursing administration plays in supporting and fulfilling the mission, vision, and values, and organizational strategies.
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Nursing Experts .org only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Nursing Experts .org are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Nursing Experts .org is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: Nursing Experts .org, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.