Joyce is a 65-year-old school nurse who has recently retired from an elementary school. She is beginning to feel rather lonely now that she is no longer working. She is a widow with adult children living out of the area. Her children have suggested that she may want to move to their city and to be closer to her grandchildren. She has been avoiding these discussions with her family and tells them all is fine. Moving seems like a major upheaval to her. Although she has been in fair health physically, at her last visit to the health care provider, she had lost 10 pounds and is just below her desired weight.See the link to the Overview of the Nursing Process document to assist with this assignment. Initial Discussion Post:Select a developmental theory presented in this module and apply it to the scenario above. Use the chosen theory to address the following:Explain Joyce’s behavior.State two (2) priority nursing concerns and related nursing interventions for her.Base your initial post on your readings and research of this topic. Your initial post must contain a minimum of 250 words. References, citations, and repeating the question do not count towards the 250 word minimum.
Explain Joyce’s behavior and State two (2) priority nursing concerns and related nursing interventions for her.
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Nursing Experts .org only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Nursing Experts .org are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Nursing Experts .org is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: Nursing Experts .org, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.