Explain the historical development of the health care facility.
ORDER NOW FOR AN ORIGINAL PAPER ASSIGNMENT: Assignment: Indigenous Australian Clients
Assignment: Indigenous Australian Clients
This report will allow students the ability to gain insight into the needs of Indigenous Australian clients within a community. It will allow students to explore Aboriginal health services and relate this to understanding of health policy and nursing behaviours.
Please explore one of the local Aboriginal Health Service (AHS) online (you will not need to physically go to the AHS, use the following webpages to review):
After reviewing one of the websites please answer the following questions using material and initiatives that the AHS are currently including as programs for their clients to evidence your responses:
1. Explain the historical development of the health care facility. Link this to the historical development of AHS in Australia – (your textbook will assist in completing this question);
2. Outline the staff involved in the Centre (doctors, RN, Community health workers etc…). Explain the importance of inter professional practice in Indigenous health;
3. Clearly identify demographics for Indigenous people in the area the AMS services;
4. Review the programs offered at the AMS and explain how it represents culturally competent nursing care. Use supporting documentation to show how these initiative link with current national government strategies e.g. Close the Gap campaign;
5. Explore the communities’ history (referencing required). In your own words list at least three interesting facts about the local community (referencing not required and the use of “I” acceptable in this section);
Australian sources only please! not older than 3 years
You must proofread your paper. But do not strictly rely on your computer’s spell-checker and grammar-checker; failure to do so indicates a lack of effort on your part and you can expect your grade to suffer accordingly. Papers with numerous misspelled words and grammatical mistakes will be penalized. Read over your paper – in silence and then aloud – before handing it in and make corrections as necessary. Often it is advantageous to have a friend proofread your paper for obvious errors. Handwritten corrections are preferable to uncorrected mistakes.
Use a standard 10 to 12 point (10 to 12 characters per inch) typeface. Smaller or compressed type and papers with small margins or single-spacing are hard to read. It is better to let your essay run over the recommended number of pages than to try to compress it into fewer pages.
Likewise, large type, large margins, large indentations, triple-spacing, increased leading (space between lines), increased kerning (space between letters), and any other such attempts at “padding” to increase the length of a paper are unacceptable, wasteful of trees, and will not fool your professor.
The paper must be neatly formatted, double-spaced with a one-inch margin on the top, bottom, and sides of each page. When submitting hard copy, be sure to use white paper and print out using dark ink. If it is hard to read your essay, it will also be hard to follow your argument.