PLEASE A GOOD AND VALID COMMENT ON RESPONSE BELOW. NEED 150 WORDS OR MORE. PLEASE ADD REFERENCE AND MAKE REFERENCE IN APA FORMAT. For as long as I can remember there has been a tension between science and religion. Science has been based on testing and results and focused on the human body. Science verifies with experiments to prove the ideas. Religion on the other hand is based on feelings, experiences, and spirituality. Medicine, unlike nursing, traditionally focuses on scientific aspect, treats a diagnosis and sees the patient as a human body (Shelly & Miller, 2006). Nursing, I believe view things differently. We vision people as a whole and help not only the physical but the emotional and spiritual aspect as well. I think that believing in God does not mean a disbelief in science and scientific ideas should not lead people to change their belief in God. Scientists of the world have been known to acknowledge that there is some unknown power that governs the universe. Both religion and science are an important of our lives, and in caring for our patients. Working in the NICU I have seen what the power of hope, faith, and pray can accomplish, however science plays a role in the advancement we have achieved in caring for the smallest of patients. The feeling of helplessness of parents changing to hope once their baby gets the blessing or baptism they long for. How one interpret the world or their worldview is theirs alone and not for me to judge. I respect their view and try not to impose mine onto them. I hope that my actions, through my life and work that I represent what it means to be a Christian nurse.
How one interpret the world or their worldview is theirs alone and not for me to judge.
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Nursing Experts .org only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Nursing Experts .org are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Nursing Experts .org is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: Nursing Experts .org, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.