During NP clinical practicum experiences, we identify, as nurses, many health care issues that need to be addressed at the local, state, or national level. Addressing the need for change in health care policy is now an intricate part of your role as a social change agent. For this Discussion, you will identify a change needed in your community (state of Mississippi) and what your nursing legacy for positive social change will be. To prepare: Consider the health care issues and deficits you have recognized in your professional practice.Identify a change needed in your community (state of Mississippi) in health care policy and discuss how you could impart change during your career as an NP.Consider your future as a NP and what your nursing legacy will be. How will you impart Social Change?To complete: Post 1-2 pages on: A change needed in your community (state of Mississippi) and an explanation for how you will begin to implement that change. Then, share with your colleagues a brief explanation of what your nursing legacy will be and how will you impart Social Change. References Buppert, C. (2015). Buppert, C. (2015). Lawmaking and Health Policy. In Nurse Practitioner’s Business Practice and Legal Guide (5th ed.). (423-436). Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett. Christensen, C. M., Bohmer, R. M. J., & Kenagy, J. (2000). Will disruptive innovations cure health care? Harvard Business Review, 78(5), 102-112, 199. National Conference of State Legislatures. (n.d.). Glossary of Legislative Terms. Retrieved from http://www.ncsl.org/research/about-state-legislatures/glossary-of-legislative-terms.aspx You may use other scholarly resources and websites as you see fit.
Identify a change needed in your community (state of Mississippi) in health care policy and discuss how you could impart change during your career as an NP
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Nursing Experts .org only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Nursing Experts .org are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Nursing Experts .org is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: Nursing Experts .org, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.