Create a minimum 12-slide teaching PowerPoint presentation on a legal or ethical issue pertinent to nurse educators.
Note: You must include 2–4 context slides. These are additional slides that provide contextual information for this assessment. Follow the guidelines for the two types of slides below.
For your 12–20 slide presentation:
· Include an introductory slide that identifies the problem and your role.
· Use slides to convey the important information and understandings to the group.
· Provide a summary slide that reiterates the important points of the presentation.
· Also provide a slide that offers resources for the group after the teaching/learning experience.
· Include a slide with any references used in preparing the PowerPoint.
· Use the speaker’s notes feature to provide any additional information that you would include in the presentation. This should include any cultural sensitivity aspects and how the content is expected to make a change regarding the issue being addressed.
For the 2–4 contextual slides (which are not considered part of the actual presentation but rather should contain information that you as a presenter would need to consider in your preparation and presentation):
· Discuss any specific cultural and/or diversity aspects of the presentation that could be significant in the learning process. Include references and sources used to inform this.
· Analyze how the presentation may result in a significant change in the identified environment. Cite any relevant sources.
· Develop specific plans for how you might stay informed about the legal or ethical issue that was your focus. What resources could you use to learn about changes or developments that would impact your work?
· Use a minimum of seven references, a minimum of five of which should come from peer- reviewed sources.