Assignment 2: Case StudyRead the following case study:The Chang family is an Asian-American family who lives in a small U.S. city. The family consists of Mrs. Chang, Mr. Chang, and two children—a boy and a girl—both who are in high school and both plan to attend college. Mrs. Chang is a marketing manager at the local savings bank. Her parents live in a retirement community 1,500 miles away, and she has no other relatives. Her husband has only one family member—his father—who is in a nursing home a few blocks away and is in the final stages of Alzheimer’s disease. Mr. Chang is an MBA and certified CPA who works as an independent accountant from his home office. The family is moderately wealthy and has few financial worries. Mrs. Chang reads fictional mysteries in her spare time and enjoys Hollywood gossip. Mr. Chang reads industry-related journals. Both children play sports, love television—especially MTV—like music, and are just beginning to date. Discuss the various reference groups impacting this family.List and describe at least five different reference groups that influence the purchasing behavior of different members of this family. Explain how marketers market to various consumers who have different needs, motivations, and reference groups. Explain which of the reference groups you believe is most important to this family and describe how a firm could best market its products and services to this family. Use specific examples to support your response.Your report should be 4 to 5 pages in length, include at least three references, and be in correct APA format.Submit your assignment to the M4: Assignment 2 Dropbox by Week 4, Day 7.Assignment 2 Grading CriteriaMaximum PointsList and describe at least five different reference groups and their influence on consumer purchasing behavior.20Explain how marketers market to consumers with different needs, motivations, and reference groups.35Explain which reference group is most important to this family and how a firm could market its product or services to the family.35Justified ideas and responses by using appropriate examples and references from texts, Web sites, and other references using the APA format.10Total:100
List and describe at least five different reference groups that influence the purchasing behavior of different members of this family.
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Nursing Experts .org only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Nursing Experts .org are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Nursing Experts .org is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: Nursing Experts .org, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.