follow grading criteria bellow. $15 Kim’s friend John started taking a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor for depression. His doctor told him that serotonin is a neurotransmitter. John asks Kim what a neurotransmitter is and if there is more than one neurotransmitter. What should Kim tell John? Include answers to the following in your response:Define the purpose of neurotransmitters.Describe the function of serotonin.Name three other neurotransmitters and describe their functions.Carol is working in a nursing home and is approached by a woman whose mother is recovering from a stroke. The patient can speak but has difficulty understanding others. The woman wonders what area of the brain was damaged by the stroke. She also wonders how doctors can identify the location of the damage. Answer the following questions:Name the damaged area and describe its location.What area of the brain might be damaged if the patient could understand speech but didn’t make sense when she was speaking?Name each lobe of the cerebral hemispheres, describe the location, and give an example of a specific skill that could be affected if the lobes were damaged.Name and discuss three brain imaging techniques. Describe what happens to a patient during each of these techniques, what is measured, and what the test results look like.Submit your answers in a Microsoft Word document.Name your document: SU_PSY3001_W1_A3_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.Submit your document to the W1: Assignment 3 Dropbox by Saturday, July 1, 2017.Cite any sources you use using the APA format on a separate page.Assignment 3 Grading Criteria Maximum PointsAnalyzed and defined the purpose of neurotransmitters.Analyzed and described the function of serotonin.Named three other neurotransmitters and described their functions.10Named the damaged area and described its location.Analyzed and identified the area that might be damaged if the patient could understand speech but didn’t make sense when she was speaking.Named each lobe of the cerebral hemispheres, described the location, and gave an example of a specific skill that could be affected if the lobes were damaged.Named and discussed three brain imaging techniques in detail.10Used correct spelling, grammar, professional vocabulary and APA format.5Total:25
Name three other neurotransmitters and describe their functions.
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Nursing Experts .org only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Nursing Experts .org are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Nursing Experts .org is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: Nursing Experts .org, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.