Case study : dx: moderate intellectual disability, borderline personality disorder, Schizo, affective disorder, with psychosis, pica. medical dx: hypothyroidism, constipation, GER, IBS, myopia, and HTN. HX: JB is 42 y/o Caucasian male presented with his 2 brothers for psychiatric evaluation. he has history of neurocognition disorder due to his intellectual disability from childhood. and has been noncompliant with his medications for at least 3 weeks. he is supposed to be taking clorazepate, Risperdal and aripiprazole. according to the brothers he is seen frequently talking and laughing to himself and sleeping very poorly. prior transfer he leaves at home with his family and they are taking care of him on a rotational schedule with government support due to his disability, it is hard for the family to take care of him due to his noncompliant he was non-functional and unable to work. patient Urine drug screen is negative for benzo and alcohol level <10. patient will be admitted to psych unit for further evaluation.
Neurocognitive Disorder Case Presentation Using SOAP
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Nursing Experts .org only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Nursing Experts .org are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Nursing Experts .org is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: Nursing Experts .org, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.