NIH Certification Assignment & Research Critique Table Guidelines
- This assignment consists of two parts:
Part One: Completion of PHRP course as presented by NIH
Part Two: Research Critique Table
- Part One: Completion of PHRP Course as presented by NIH:
- All modules of the PHRP are required in order to earn the certificate of completion.
- Completed certificate is placed in a Word document, titled: Appendix A: NIH RHRP Certificate3. 3. Part Two: Completion of Research Critique Table
- Students will select four (4) research-based studies and create and complete the Research
Critique Table following the format noted in the sample table that is included in these
- At research-based articles must be consistent the PICOT/PICo submitted as part of Week One
Assignment in NR 505.
- The title of the table is: Research Critique Table
- The PICOT/PICo question is presented after the title of the table
- The column headings are:
Author and Title of Article
Purpose of the research
Research Design and Sample
Strengths (s) and Limitations (L)
- Combine both Part A and Part B into one document using the portrait orientation and submit by the due date.