Personal Philosophy Of Nursing Reflection And Pathophysiology
1) Minimum 5 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 3 pages
Part 2: minimum 2 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 4 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Nursing Theory
Defines, describe and explain your beliefs about the four concepts of the nursing metaparadigm and their inter-relationship to one another as they guide your current nursing practice. There are no right or wrong thoughts, feelings, or beliefs; these represent your own philosophical beliefs.
1. Introduction & brief description (1/2 page) (Write the purpose, do not copy or paste the described purpose)
a. Identifies the purpose and include:
b.The factors influencing the development of the personal nursing philosophy.
2. Define, describe and explain your thoughts, feelings, and beliefs about: (1 page) (Write in the first person)
3. Identification and a brief description of a nursing theory found to be the most compatible with your personal nursing philosophy ( Dorothea Orem’s self-care theory). Also: (1 page) (Write in the first person)
a. Discuss the core components of the theory
b. How it reflects the student’s personal philosophies.
4. Conclusion (1/2 page)
Part 2: Pathophysiology
L.L. is a 67-year-old male who has been diagnosed with BPH. He is having difficulty with urination. He is currently on Cozaar 100 mg for HTN and his BP is well controlled. He is taking no other medications. The doctor has recommended medication for his BPH, but he would like to try a herbal supplement before taking a prescription medication.
1. Would you recommend a herbal supplement in L.L’s case?
2. What herbal supplement would he take?
3. What is the recommended dosage?
4. What are possible side effects of the herbal supplement?
5. What warnings should you give L.L. before he starts the herbal supplement.