Please include 400 words in your initial post
This course is designed to expand the student’s knowledge of pharmaco-therapeutics and pharmaco-kinetics to broad categories of pharmacologic agents. Focus will be on pharmaco-therapeutic modalities utilized by advanced practice nurses.
End of Program Student Learning Outcomes (EPSLO’s)
- Integrate nursing and related sciences into the delivery of care to clients in diverse healthcare settings.
- Create effective interdisciplinary organizational and systems leadership in the care of clients in diverse care settings.
- Analyze quality initiatives to improve health outcomes across the continuous of care.
- Apply practice guidelines to improve practice and health outcomes.
- Relate information and communication technologies to document and improve practice health outcomes.
- Examine the effect of legal, ethical, and regulatory processes on healthcare delivery, practice and health outcome.
- Employ collaborative interprofessional strategies for improving client and population health outcomes.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of clinical prevention interventions that affect individual and population based-health outcomes, perform risk assessments, add design plans or programs of care.
- Relate knowledge of illness and disease management to providing evidence-based care to clients, communities, and vulnerable populations in an evolving healthcare delivery system.