#35496 Topic: Chapter 19- Processes of Quantitative Data Analysis Number of Pages: 1 (Double Spaced) Number of sources: 3 Writing Style: APA Type of document: Essay Academic Level:Master Category: Nursing Language Style: English (U.S.) Order Instructions: ATTACHED. Chapter 19- Processes of Quantitative Data Analysis Discussion: Data Analysis—Small Group Discussion Text book: Polit, D. F., & Beck, C. T. (2017). Nursing research: Generating and assessing evidence for nursing practice (10th ed.). Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer. • Chapter 19, “Processes of Quantitative Data Analysis” The previous chapters have described a number of different statistical tests used to examine data in a quantitative study; this chapter focuses on how to analyze and interpret the results. It describes the steps in the analysis process and how to determine the credibility of the results. Focus on this chapter please, but used other 2 references related with the topic. Carefully review APA style, avoid plagiarism, double check and grammar. It is a main discussion post. 1 paper.( 1 sheet).Concise. This professor is a “Doctor” and she is very exigent with grammar, and do not admit plagiarism. Thank you very much!!!!!! Work to do: As a nurse engaged in evidence-based practice, it is important to recognize how statistics and other data analysis tools are used to generate and assess evidence. Most nurses need only a foundational understanding of statistical tools and terminology to understand the majority of research studies. As a nurse, you should be able to recognize the most commonly used statistical tests, how and when they are used, and how significance is determined. In this Discussion, you examine different types of statistics and statistical tests, when and why these particular tests would be selected for use, and, most importantly, what the results indicate. To this end, you will be assigned to a group by Day 1 of this week. Each group will be assigned one of the five chapters listed in this week’s Learning Resources and will develop a study sheet on their chapter that will be shared with the other groups. • Review the information in your assigned chapter. TASK TO BE DONE IN 1 PAGE. • As a group, develop a 1-page study sheet that includes the following: o The key concepts of the chapter: Focus on the basic concepts that are important for nurses to understand as they review research studies. o A description of the statistical methods covered in the chapter, what they measure, and under what circumstances they are used. Identify examples of how the statistical methods have been used in research studies. o An explanation of the key statistical tests and how they measure significance (if applicable). o Discuss why it is important for nurses to understand the basics of these statistical methods.
Processes Of Quantitative Data Analysis
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Nursing Experts .org only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Nursing Experts .org are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Nursing Experts .org is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: Nursing Experts .org, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.