Temporary Loop colostomy
1. There must be analysis of the patient’s medical condition(s) demonstrating the ability to apply theoretical concepts including (but not limited to) pharmacology; pathophysiology; anatomy and physiology.
2. Ensure to discuss a system based approach (e.g. head to toe) when discussing the assessment of your patient.
3. There must be discussion and evaluation of nursing and medical management of the patient.
4. Sound clinical rationales must be provided that support the care given to the patient.
5. Appropriate evidence based literature sources must be used and Harvard referencing used throughout