The Importance of Accountability Paper
HCS 475 WEEK 2 The Importance of Accountability Paper
The Importance of Accountability Paper: Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper that addresses the following:
- Why is accountability important in the health care industry?
- How is an employee’s accountability measured in the health care industry?
- How does accountability apply to ethical considerations in leadership and management?
- What does a checks-and-balances process look like in a successful organization?
- How does accountability affect an organization’s working culture?
- How can you maintain a positive working culture and avoid a culture of blame?
Cite a minimum of 4 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
HCS 475 WEEK 3 Effective Work Group Presentation
Imagine you have each been promoted as part of a new management team for a long-term care facility. During the past two months, you have noticed an increase in conflicts between your co-workers and other departments, such as pharmacy or dietary. Your boss sees this as an issue and has asked your management team to find a solution.
Create a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes that addresses the following:
- What elements are found in an effective health care work group?
- How does a leader’s leadership style influence the work group?
- What tools are available to help motivate and empower the work group?
- Do these tools differ by environment?
- Why do you think those tools and techniques would work or not work given your specific environment?
- Provide 2 to 4 examples of financial versus non-financial tools to motivate your staff.
Cite a minimum of 3 references.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment