What would happen if you were to change your demeanor in your personal, professional, and/or community life?
Assignment: Student Accountability
Complete the Doctoral Demeanor and Student Accountability worksheet.
1. How do you already demonstrate a doctoral demeanor in your personal, professional, and/or community life; and what aspects are you adding to your daily life?
2. What would happen if you were to change your demeanor in your personal, professional, and/or community life?
3. How do you envision your demeanor changing as a result of participating in the doctoral program?
4. What behaviors will maximize your successful entry in the program?
5. What expectations do you have of your classmates and faculty members in the program? What do you think your classmates and faculty members expect of you?
6. What changes do you need to make to move from passive thinking to active- and engaged inquiry?
Click the Assignment Files tab to upload your worksheet.
Mozart has been called “the most gifted of all human beings.” How does this description of Mozart apply to his music? What aspects of his music do you personally enjoy? Please be detailed and specific in your response.
In 1978, Gerbner, Gross, Jackson-Beeck, Jeffries-Fox, and Signorielli defined violence as “The overt expression of physical force (with or without weapon) against self or other, compelling action against one’s will on pain of being hurt or killed, or actually hurting or killing. Must be plausible and credible; no idle threats, verbal abuse, or comic gestures with no credible violent consequences. May be intentional or accidental; violent accidents, catastrophes, acts of nature are included.”
For this assignment, you will watch three television shows and analyze them for verbal and physical violence portrayed in the show. Use the attached document “Nonexperimental Designs,” located under the assignment tab, to complete the first part of the assignment.
In 250-500 words, do the following:
Describe what you discovered in this content analysis.
State the findings of your experiment. Explain how your experiment is reliable and/or valid.
Identify any variables in your experiment.
Copy and paste the tally sheet from “Nonexperimental Designs” at the end of your paper so it is included it in your study.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.