HLTEN 513B Version 1G:TAFESHCTeaching and TrainingHealth ServicesNursingDiploma of Nursing2012Unit OutlinesHLTEN513BassessmentDiploma of NursingHLTEN 513B- IMPLEMENT & MONITOR CLIENTS WITH CHRONIC PROBLEMSALTERNATIVE ASSESSMENT FOR STUDENTS REPEATING THE SUBJECTAssessment Task- case study 100%Word limit- 1500-2000 words? Write about a patient who is suffering from PAGETS DISEASE OF THE BONE? Write about the full disease condition, pathophysiology, medical management & nursing interventions by using nursing process? Only peer review journal articles or books must be used with a minimum of five references. These must not be older than seven years.? Submit the paper work to me when you complete your assignment via TURNITINGUIDELINES FOR PREPARING A CASE STUDY1. Ensure you submit your assignment on time, late penalties may apply for the late submission2. Use your creativity style of preparing the case study (attaching the interesting photos or pictures, images from the literatures )3. Find out any latest interesting research done on the topic that you have selected, include wide variety of resources in literature review.4. References or citations should appear throughout the text wherever applicable and at the end of the assignment a reference lists should be provided.5. Harvard style of referencing must be used, all pictures, graphs etc must also be referenced throughout your work.6. Ensure that you use at least five peer review journals or books that are no older than seven years.7. Check for spelling and grammar8. Follow the assignment guidelines formatting margin size- 1cm from both left and right side of the page, double spacing, font style- Arial, Size- 11
Write about a patient who is suffering from PAGETS DISEASE OF THE BONE? Write about the full disease condition, pathophysiology, medical management & nursing interventions by using nursing process?
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Nursing Experts .org only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Nursing Experts .org are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Nursing Experts .org is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: Nursing Experts .org, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.